and anytime the state
of all your assets
monitoring in the cloud
IIoT Cockpit is cloud-native and can hence be used anywhere you have a connection to the cloud available.
Monitoring and Dashboards
Choose on each level whether to display a floor plan with applicable measurements or a dashboard.
IIoT Cockpit allows you to display KPIs per asset or group of assets.
With IIoT Cockpit you are also able to analyse historical data. IIoT Cockpit runs on a fast performant time series database.
IIoT Cockpit also enables you to monitor automatic alerts.
IIoT Cockpit provides multi-language support: switch to your language of choice in real-time.
IIoT Cockpit by default comes in a dimmed cyan color theme but with our template design you can style the app in any theme and color combination you want.
Layout dashboards like you want. Decide which charts you want to display etc. to provide the focus on the data that is important to you so you can run your business the way you want to.
It provides high-availability, scalability and secure data transmission.
Infrastructure is always up-to-date and there's no downtime due to server maintenance etc.
New features and configurations are automatically deployed through our CI/CD pipelines.
All communication is encrypted and fully secured.
Dynamic & Cloud-native
- secure communication with Web Server through TLS 1.2 (https)
- secure communication with MQTT Broker through TLS 1.2 (wss)
- real-time data are transferred through topics. The web app acts as well as consumer as producer
- historical data is retrieved from a fast performant time series database powered by AWS Timestream
- its configuration is defined by our IIoT Control Center that runs in the cloud
Configuration of IIoT Cockpit comprises:
- authorization rules
- asset tree
- configuration of floor plan and corresponding locations of sensors, types of sensors (humidity, co2, temperatures)
- configuration of dashboard items like gauges, charts, etc.
- default language
New features are automatically provided through our continuous CI/CD pipelines.