in real time
of objects in real-time
Expected Q1 2023
Visualize alarms and take actions instantly.
Keep your operators informed 24/7.
Provide continuous insight in production KPIs.
Apply ML models to detect anomalies and take action before a breakdown occurs.
Eliminate waste by avoiding machine standstills.
Take action immediately when the system warns about potential failure in the near future.
Measure and control equipment parameters, interchange data and provide an automatic or HITL (human-in-the-loop) feedback loop with your equipment.
Start by collecting data from your equipment.
Enrich this data with data originating from system wide services like ERP data (e.g. order information from MES systems, asset information from BAS systems, order picking information from WMS systems etc.).
Assemble and store this data to the cloud and provide continuous access to your users.
Add additional business logic in edge apps and take appropriate actions in real-time!
Enhance your IIoT journey with artificial intelligence including object detection, anomaly detections, predictive maintenance, etc. through additional IIoTVerse modules.
- smart IIoT Controller: use our industrial edge controller as a central IIoT Gateway to connect all your devices and start interchanging data. Add smart data transformations, actions and complex business logic to create a fully integrated solution on the production floor.
- IIoT AI Controller: use our industrial GPU Nvidia-powered edge device to bring AI in real-time to the edge and incorporate AI solutions like object detection, anomaly detection and preventive maintenance
- Connect-And-Play components: easy connect or replace new sensors, modbus devices etc.
- IIoT Board: use a dynamic edge app to monitor your equipment, visualize KPIs, interact with your equipment etc. in real-time, 24/7
- IIoT Cockpit: access all your asset and inherent equipment data from everywhere with our cloud-native application
- IIoT Control Center: configure all your assets, devices and parameters from one single application - no coding skills required!
- IIoT AI CAM: monitor multiple IP cam streams in parallel and detect objects in real-time. Any combination of objects can be trained!
- IIoT Guard: keep track of the health status of all your controllers and deployed micro-services
- IIoT Analytics: extend the use of our IIoT AI Controller with anomaly detection and preventive maintenance DL solutions like auto-encoders, GANs and LSTM