sAINce.io collects and processes personal data in compliance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Personal data are only collected when:
- you surf on the webpages of sAInce.io. All webpages of sAInce.io start with https://www.saince.io. If a link takes you to another website, then the terms and conditions of that website apply.
- You contact us via the contact form.
We collect personal data in order to:
- Inform you
- Answer your questions
- Handle the files that concern you
- For statistical and qualitative purposes, in order to improve our services
Following personal data is collected when you consult one or several pages:
- IP-address pages
- website through which you came
- consulted pages
- consulting time per pages
- list of downloaded files
- date and time of your access
- used browser
- platform and operating system installed on your computer
Following personal data is collected when you contact us via an electronic form or email:
- First name
- Email address
- Metadata that might be attached to your email
Cookies are small information files that contain a unique identification number and that are automatically stored on the hard drive of your computer when you visit a website.
These cookies make it easier for the user to visit the website and to surf on that website. They also ensure that the speed and user efficiency of the website increase. They are also meant to adapt the website to your personal preferences. Cookies also allow to analyze the use of a website with the aim of identifying and solving any problems.
The data is retained for a duration that is no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
In exceptional cases, as for example court proceedings, your personal data can be stored longer.
sAInce.io guarantees the security (integrity and confidentiality) of your personal data. It is protected against unauthorized access, illegal use, loss and unauthorized modifications.
Right of insight, Rectification, Explanation of the handling, complaint and deleting
You have certain rights for the personal data we use: the right of access, the right to rectification, the right to disagree and the right to have data deleted.
We handle your request within 30 calendar days. If your request is complex or our services have to process a lot of requests, the term is extended to 60 days.
To exercise your rights, send us an e-mail or a letter, along with a scan or a copy of your ID, with your signature on it.